The Las Vegas Baseball Academy is hosting its 29th Annual “Desert Fall Classic” and the Big League Experience has been invited to participate in this very competitive tournament. Held in Las Vegas, Nevada, Team BLE will be entering teams in the 14U to 18U Divisions.
BLE’s participation in this event will include pre-tournament workouts and game(s) in Las Vegas prior to the tournament (Oct 23rd/24th) followed by the tournament being held Friday, October 25th through the Sunday, October 27th.
Hey parents, it’s the weekend before Halloween in Vegas!!!!!
Coaches in the past have included:
- Former Canadian Olympic team coach and Brewers Scout Marty Lehn
- 5-time World Series Champion, former MLB catcher and coach, Bob Didier
- 12-year Major League pitcher and World Series winner Albie Lopez
- 2-Time All-Star Shea Hillenbrand
- World Series Champion with the LA Dodgers and MLB outfielder Mike Davis
- Former Brewers Minor League Infielder Kyle Dhanani
- Former Florida Marlins Minor League Pitcher Joe Sergent
- Eddie Marin– Scout with Durango Generales (Mexican Professional league) and Arizona Blue Jays Scout team Head Coach
- Alan Cox– Player Dev. coordinator Okotoks Dawgs. Kentucky Wesleyan Univ.
To ensure quality of tournament event and experience, registration in the BLE “Desert Fall Classic” is limited. As we are only taking limited players per team, early player commitment is advised!
Wednesday, October 23rd:
3:00 – 5:00pm Team Practice
6:30pm Intrasquad or Game vs outside competition
Thursday, October 24th:
10:00 – 12:30 pm ~ Specialty session + Team Time
1:30 – 3:30 ~ Practice
Friday, October 25th – Sunday, October 27th
The Desert Fall Classic – Game Times TBA
$480US or $650CDN + GST
All associated fee’s for Event
Team hat/shirt and coaching/instruction.
Option 1: Players are responsible for airfare, lodging, food and transportation to and from Team hotel. Airfare is to be booked and paid for by each player. Coaches will travel on the evening of the 22nd or early morning of the 23rd. (1st workout is at 3pm, Oct. 23rd). Coaches are flying home on evening of the 27th (Book flight to be after 7pm if possible).
– Lodging is to be booked and paid for by each player/family
Team BLE’s Hotel (*This is the block for all BLE teams)
“The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino”, 3950 Las Vegas BLVD South, Nevada.
Link to reserve room: http://secure.cstt.com/TeamLogin/Team-Login_Input.php
File #: 52120
*To pay by e-transfer (email to email@example.com ) or check, Continue to register online using the form below, and then choose the invoice method of payment, your credit card will not be charged.
US Players please pay in CDN funds
$480 USD = $650 CDN